Please check the 2021 vendor list before applying, we are only accepting one of each vendor this year. For example our LuLaroe, Scentsy and Paparazzi are already full.
**Our traditional Oktoberfest for 2020 has been canceled, please check back with us the beginning of 2021 for vendor applications.**
Onslow Oktoberfest Requirements
- All vendors must attach a photograph of their equipment such as vehicle and canopy.
- Commercial vendors must provide certificates of insurance naming Onslow Community Outreach and the City of Jacksonville as an additional insured. Please have liability limits NO lower than $1,000,000. The City of Jacksonville also requires NC Sales Tax Certificates for those selling anything at Oktoberfest.
- Food vendors must attach a copy of their menu to the application. Only the host organization, Onslow Community Outreach, is allowed to sell bratwurst, hotdogs or German potato salad.
- Food vendors must fill out a Temporary Food Permit from the Onslow County Health Department.
- Food vendors who register for the premium entertainment section are required to set-up Friday between 1:00 and 4:00 P.M. It is optional to sell food Friday night in the premium section but your equipment must be in place.
- Saturday morning set-up is between 7:00 A.M. and 9:00 A.M. Vehicles will not be allowed in the festival area after 9:00 A.M. NO EXCEPTION.
- Health and Fire Department inspections will take place on Friday at 4:00 P.M. and on Saturday between 8:00 and 9:30 A.M. Any vendor who does not pass Health and Fire Department inspections will not be allowed to participate and shall not receive a refund.
- The host organization will not provide lights for all sections of the park. Vendors desiring to stay after dark must provide their own tent/canopy lights.
- Vendors shall not move from their assigned space.
- On Saturday night, vehicles shall not be allowed in the festival area until the event is over at 6:00 P.M. NO EXCEPTION. Participants who leave before that time will have to carry their equipment to vehicles.
- The host organization does not provide electricity for commercial vendors. Quiet (low noise) portable generators are allowed. Generators should not be placed on private property. Loud generators are strictly prohibited. Vendors shall not place electrical cords in the street and sidewalk in a manner that creates unsafe conditions.
- Participants must provide their own equipment (tent, canopy, tables, chairs and generators).
- No stakes may be put in the ground. Be prepared with cement buckets or sand bags to help keep your tent/canopy in place.
- Vendors must bring a system for disposal of gray water. Do not pour grease, oil, dirty water, food debris, or other waste on the ground, in public trash containers, or down street sewer pipes. It is the responsibility of each vendor to handle his or her waste according to City codes.
- Your equipment and exhibit cannot be longer than the length specified on the application. You are not allowed to encroach on another vendor space or sidewalk. Vendors may purchase two spaces.
- Your booth and display must be neat in appearance, respectful and manned at all times.
- All giveaway items must be approved by the Festival Committee. Non-profit groups are prohibited from giving away any items that other vendors are selling, such as bottled water, sodas & hotdogs. Please provide sample literature of services and projects that the group undertakes.
- Politicians and businesses must purchase a booth in order to distribute materials at the festival.
- We guarantee no exclusivity of product. Vendors representing the same company or product are responsible for ensuring compliance with their company rules.
- The host organization is not responsible for personal injury, damage or loss of merchandise or personal property while participating in the festival.
- These rules have been determined by the festival committee. You agree to adhere to these rules by registering to participate in the festival. Failure to follow these rules shall result in dismissal from the festival without a refund. The festival committee reserves the right to refuse or to remove a vendor from the festival.
- The event will be held rain or shine. No refunds. Payments from vendors and businesses are donations for charitable programs: Onslow Soup Kitchen, Homeless Shelter and Caring Community Clinic.